Job Description-Salary & Hourly
|Job Title||Management Trainee Program||Position Level||Level 2|
|Department||Operations||Salary or Hourly||Hourly, FT, Overtime available|
|Reports to||Operations Manager||Date||May 2018|
|“Start Your Career Off Right! Seeking College Grads for Paid Management Training Program!” New Class Starting June 4th
Founded in 2009, Beneficial Blends, LLC is a fast-growing company in natural & organic foods manufacturing. Our growth offers an exciting ground floor opportunity for motivated individuals with a desire to build a career at a growing company in an expanding industry. Awarded #8 Fastest Growing Companies in Tampa Bay for 2017. Three-time Inc.com “5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies” at 485, 532, and 969.
We are seeking energetic, goal-oriented, college graduates, with an entrepreneurial spirit and an interest for a future in sales and/or operations in a fast-paced environment. Our entry level Management Training Program is designed to provide graduates with all the skills necessary for a successful career in operations, sales, marketing, and/or management.
Trainees are hired and assigned to a department with the purpose of them being cross-trained throughout the company. The goal is to develop a bench of well-trained employees with opportunities to be promoted to key positions within the company.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
|During the first 6 months, the trainee will follow a structured trainee program that will expose them to various aspects of the business. Areas include:
· Facility Operations
· Finance, HR, and IT
· Supply Chain, Warehouse Management, and Freight
· Sales and Marketing, Sales Calls, and Customer Service
· Basic Leadership and Management Skills
|· Accountability– proactively handle assigned duties and take ownership for outcomes and needed follow up.
· Operate with a sense of urgency, completing tasks and making decisions efficiently and effectively.
· Proactive- look for areas where contributions may be needed, anticipate need outside of assigned tasks
· Excellent analytical skills, understanding key metrics and importance of accuracy in reporting.
· Excellent interpersonal skills to aid in team building and cooperative outcomes
· Team oriented and ability to work effectively with a diverse population.
· Operate with integrity in all situations. Values open communication
· Open minded, willing to consider other perspectives that may be different.
· Excellent communication skills, written & oral
· Microsoft computer skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
QUALIFICATIONS OR EXPERIENCE/TRAINING REQUIRED
|· Bachelors degree, or will obtain one within the next 12 months.
· Must be able to work all scheduled hours, including weekends
· Valid driver’s license.
· Must be able to operate a hand truck/and or material handling equipment in Facilities that have such equipment.
· Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
· Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
· Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
|· Working environment: While performing the duties of this job, tasks require working in a manufacturing environment where appropriate attire and safety equipment are required.
· Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, employees are regularly required to sit, walk and stand; talk or hear, both in person and by telephone; use hands repetitively to finger, handle, feel or operate standard office equipment; reach with hands and arms; and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.