Job Description-Salary & Hourly
|Job Title||Supply Chain Admin Assistant||Position Level||Level 1|
|Department||Foodcrafters Consulting||Salary or Hourly||Hourly, FT|
|Reports to||VP Business Development||Date||May 2018|
|The Supply Chain Admin Assistant position reports to the VP of Business Development. We are looking for a responsible supply chain admin assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks, with an outcome-oriented attitude. Duties of the job include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.|
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
|· Handle administrative requests and queries from senior managers
· Organizing and scheduling appointments with admin software
· Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes
· Work closely with Project Manager, Sales Finance, Transportation and Sourcing team members to ensure on time launch of projects, quotes, sales and order processing.
· Manage client’s inventory of raw materials and finished goods at multiple distribution points
· Source new products, ingredients and packaging and obtain documentation that meets client’s requirements
· Set up and track freight
· Process invoices and place POs
· Order entry and account management for client e-commerce business
· Locate and verify new contract manufacturers that meet client’s requirements
|· Accountability- proactively handle assigned duties and take ownership for outcomes and needed follow up.
· Operate with a sense of urgency, completing tasks and making decisions efficiently and effectively.
· Proactive- look for areas where contributions may be needed, anticipate need outside of assigned tasks
· Excellent analytical skills, understanding key metrics and importance of accuracy in reporting.
· Excellent interpersonal skills to aid in team building and cooperative outcomes
· Team oriented and ability to work effectively with a diverse population.
· Operate with integrity in all situations. Values open communication
· Open minded, willing to consider other perspectives that may be different.
· Excellent communication skills, written & oral
· Microsoft computer skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
QUALIFICATIONS OR EXPERIENCE/TRAINING REQUIRED
|· Education: Bachelors (preferred) in Supply Chain Management, Business, or related degree with two years relevant experience
· Experienced in Excel required and Quickbooks preferred
· Experience with various ERP systems preferred
|· Working environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee will generally work in an office environment. Some tasks may require working in a manufacturing environment where appropriate attire and safety equipment are required.
· Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, employees are regularly required to sit, walk and stand; talk or hear, both in person and by telephone; use hands repetitively to finger, handle, feel or operate standard office equipment; reach with hands and arms; and occasionally lift up to 25 pounds.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.