5 Reasons to Fall in Love with CBD
Like many hard-working individuals, soreness, stress, and merely the natural progression of age are key contributors which limit people every day from participating in normal activities. Luckily, there are various products on the market today which contain Cannabidiol (CBD) that research suggests provide relief. According to a 2020 study, at least 33% of American adults have used CBD once or more for its potential health benefits (6) With Valentine’s Day quickly approaching…Once the initial shock wears off that it’s already February 2021, here are the top reasons to fall in love and truly get to know CBD.
- CBD works in conjunction with your body’s natural systems. When CBD enters the body, it interacts with the body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS). This system is essential in maintaining the body’s homeostasis, including functions of the brain, endocrine, and the immune system. The ECS functions through the interaction among endocannabinoids, cannabinoid receptors, and enzymes. The endocannabinoids serve as the communication device of the ECS with the other systems of the body. The endocannabinoids bind with the receptors located throughout the body and signal for a specific action to happen. The cannabinoids are then broken down by enzymes. CBD is a phytocannabinoid that binds with receptors when administered into the body.
- Generally, the Effects of CBD Do Not Take Long to Kick-In. According to a Healthline.com, article, “The form used, dosage, and your body composition all play a role and make it hard to predict how quickly CBD will kick in or how it will affect you. Generally, you can begin to feel the effects of CBD within 15 minutes of vaping or using it sublingually. Edibles and topical products can take an hour or two to kick in.”
- CBD Is Safe to Use on Some Jobs. Those who answer phones, greet customers at the door or sit behind a desk most of the day can safely use CBD, as it helps to improve mood by boosting your natural cannabinoids which impact your mood and wellbeing. Using CBD oil to enhance your mood, keeps you working at peak levels. The result of an improved mood is increased productivity and a better work environment for everyone. (13)
- CBD Comes in a Variety of Forms: Liquids, Creams, Drops, Sprays, and Candles.
- CBD comes in a variety of flavors so you can easily mix with your favorite beverages or enjoy directly from the bottle.
In life, there are no guarantees. Things can change at the drop of a dime. While there is no cure for a broken heart this Valentine’s Day, there are products like CBD that can certainly provide relief in a variety of ways. Do whatever your heart desires, but we highly recommend giving CBD a chance as you might have found your second love and experience CBD how it can make your heart happy all day long!
- How to Choose the CBD Format that’s Right for You – Beneficial Blends – Your Organic Packer
- CBD for Heart Disease: Can It Help? (healthline.com)
- February is National Heart Health Month, Are you Taking Care of your Ticker? – WKVI Information Center
- How Will CBD Impact Your Work Performance? – The Fresh Toast
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, and any claims regarding such purpose(s) have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Consult your physician before beginning any regimen with our products.